Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thoroughly thrilling Thursday

Day 2 of this new journey.
Psalm 68:19&20 Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior,
    who daily bears our burdens.
20 Our God is a God who saves;
    from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death.

Thankful that God goes before me in my travels each day... Yesterday I could have been toast -- twice within a one-mile stretch, (Dodge Rams--didn't get to ram me) trucks accelerating onto the roadway and not seeing the Perry Prius already occupying the lane they were trying to enter -- guardian angels were working overtime!

The weather forecasters are saying tonite will be a mixed bag... I just want to see the sun! Living in a climate that's drizzly and overcast dampens my day. Although to snuggle up at home and enjoy a snow day would be quite a change of pace... A four day weekend instead of a long weekend to celebrate Stephanie's birthday. Ordered her birthday cake from Naa's Bakery (devil's food with chocolate filling and buttercream frosting) for Saturday, we'll spend time getting haircuts and waxing before her celebration birthday dinner at Logan's (she loves their ribs!).

Found out trying to become a reviewer for publishers is not as easy as you think. Need to write consistently and have a following to apply for Tyndale.

Do have the opportunity to read a new book by Mark Batterson on my Kindle -- I've read two of his books, In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day and Wild Goose Chase both of which made an impact on my walk with the Lord. His new book is, Soul Print and I'm looking forward to reading it.





No comments:

Post a Comment